Monday, November 8, 2010

Adventures in Mommyhood part 2....

So this weekend I'm just going to be honest. My kids drove me NUTSO!! I had like the worst day on Saturday for some reason and of course my kids could feel it. So they fed off my crap attitude and were terrors!!! Or maybe it was just that I was in such a bad mood that they seemed worse than they were. I don't know but either way I was losing my mind. Thank god Saturday evening Jenna came over and took over. I love that my friends will come be mommy for me when I'm struggling and need help. Sunday they went with their dad so I could get a break. And it was nice. But.... I miss them soooo much. :( Lar kept them over night and the point of that was so I could get some good sleep. So how does it work out that I slept horribly?? I couldn't hear Brooklynn breathing and Kyler didn't run in my room and sneak in my bed. And it super sucked. I'm not a perfect mom. And I will never claim to be. I think every mom always has room for improvement. And its the times after I get mad at my kids that I feel the worst. They are just kids. Doing exactly what kids are suppose to do. I love my babies so much and can't wait to get home and love the crap out of them. Nothing in life makes me feel more fulfilled than being their mom. Making them dinner, kissing their owies, tucking them into bed, cuddling with them, and of course, giving them lots of hugs and kisses is what makes me happy. I hope they forgive me for my bad attitude on Saturday. I love you guys so so so so much and am sooooooooooooo proud to be your mommy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment