Friday, November 19, 2010

Adventures in Mommyhood Part 3....

 I'm just at a loss right now.... The boys are being super naughty at daycare and it's crushing me. We have our struggles at home there is no doubt about that. But their behavior at school is purely shocking me. This parenting thing truly is the hardest job I've ever done. All you want as a Mom is for your children to grow up and succeed in life. To come out okay. To survive in this world that can sometimes be very hard. I know they have been through a lot Kayden especially, but I just wish I knew how to help them. I'm sure that they are sad and angry, but its hard to get a 3 and 5 year old to sit down and communicate their frustrations. And they aren't just not communicating with me, they aren't communicating with their friends either. Poking your friend in the eye with a fork because he took it from you is hardly the way I want them communicating. I just want to be super mom and know how to do everything. How to do it all right so they don't grow into criminals. I love my children so much and would do anything I could to help them. I am looking into some counseling to maybe help them process things and I guess thats where I start. I'm using every resource I can to help them and I guess that's really all I can do. I just wish I could make it better. I saw how awesome I was doing and how much I have healed and assumed my kids were fine too because they don't talk about it. I guess assumptions are a bad thing. I know I'm a good mom and I know my kids really are good kids, I just wonder what I could be doing better.....
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment