Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Girls Night


Tonight has been so fun! It was just me and Brooklynn having a girls night. I can't tell you how much I love this girl!! How blessed I am to have her as my daughter. She is wayyyyyyyy too smart! She was looking at the family picture while we were sitting on the couch and she said " daddy" and I said " Nope daddy isn't in the picture is he??" and she says " Uh oooohhh" and hugs me!!! Then she wanted her binky so I told her to say please with sign language and showed her by rubbing my chest. So she stops, reaches over, and rubs my chest! lol Little smarty pants! Then she just laughs at me. Then she wanted my phone while I was laying on the floor so I hurried and put it under the pillow I was lying on. So she crawls her little but over, sticks her arm under the pillow, takes the phone and crawl off laughing. Funny little sense of humor she has. How much joy this sweet angel brings me! How was our family ever complete before her??? I love you Boo! You've kept me laughing all night! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment