Monday, October 25, 2010

Make Em Proud!!

So I'm very excited right now!! I'm going to start back at school!! And I don't have as much time left as I thought!!! I love school and it's time I quit putting it off and finish up! I have had excuses for the last 3 years of why I haven't continued on, but excuses are like assholes, everyone has one. Doesn't matter how valid they have been, they have held me back. I'm ready to make my kids, family, & friends proud. I'm ready to finish up and start a career!! I want to be able to make my children proud of their mom. I want to teach my kids that no obstacle is too big that it can't be over come! So.... I'm goin back!! I meet with my Academic Adviser tonight and I'm so excited! I would be lying if I said I'm not nervous. I definitely am. Being a single mom and trying to juggle work AND school will be a challenge. But I'm up for it. I'm doing this for all of us. :) Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment