Thursday, November 11, 2010

Satisfied.... :)

When I started this blog I titled it "Life's Little Journey... Learning to Live Again". Well, how proud I am to say that I have finally done just that. Learned to live again. I have never in my life been so proud of myself as I am now. I feel like I am right where I need and want to be RIGHT NOW. :) When my husband left I felt like my whole world crashed. And I guess it sort of did. But in my head I thought I had lost my family. What did I have left now?! And I realized a couple months ago that I didn't lose my family... I lost my husband. I have my family and how great they are. I am fully fullfilled with where I am at right now. That healing finally happened and I feel amazing. I honestly wondered if I would ever get to this point, but I did. I stopped surviving, and started living. And it feels amazing. I have amazing friends, wonderful children, and a super supportive family. I got the closure I needed at a weird time but none the less, I got it. I now count the blessings I do have everyday and thank god for them. I start school Monday and have incredible support from everyone and am so excited. For now I am concentrating on me and my children and school. The rest can wait. I'm where I WANT to be for now. I love my children and think its great for it to be just us for awhile. I didn't lose my family... I get to hold them and love on them everyday :) It might not be the traditional family, but we are FAMILY. And we are happy... Thank you to EVERYONE who reads my blog and gets something out of it. I love knowing people care and are curious about how we are doing. Thank you to my amazing friends and family who have supported me and gotten me to the point that I am at. I not once walked alone through this, there were always MULTIPLES of you walking with me. You guys never let me and my kids feel alone but instead surrounded us with an abundance of love. Thank you. We are truly grateful.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment