Tuesday, November 23, 2010

May You Forever Fly With Angels

To My Dearest Aunt Denise,
  It has been 1 year today since you left us. And who would have thought in just 1 year how much life can truly change. It seems like in just 365 days I had to learn how to readjust to everything. How to readjust to life. I will never know why you left only that I have missed you. But I know how many times I have felt you with me. From the birth of my daughter, to the many nights I cried myself to sleep. Perhaps you simply became one of MY angels. The memories of you that I cherish so much will forever fill my heart. I know how proud of me that you are and I know without a doubt you have held my hand through this entire year. I hope that you have found the peace that you so desperately must have longed for. Our whole family will forever have a gap where you once were. One of the last memories I have of you was at Great Grandpa's funeral when you were rubbing my belly. You said " I hope your daughter is just like you!" hahaha well, she is! She looks just like me and already has a prissy attitude some days. But oh how much I love her. I know you are here with me on a regular basis and I know without a doubt you were there when I gave birth. Thank you for walking my beautiful angel into this world. As my tears fall I can only smile because of how wonderful that you are and always were. From the memories of shopping or cherries, to water parks and Disney World. You will always fill my mind. I love and miss you dearly. May you continue to rest in peace and forever fly with angels...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment