Sunday, November 21, 2010

Week 1..... down :)

 Well I survived my first week of school!! And it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I was super worried I wouldn't have good time management skills to be able to do it successfully. However, I did great!! I was even ahead on my assignments before they were due. I have 1 grade back so far and it was an A-. Which actually peeves me a little bit. I'm really going to try hard for a 4.0 and I can't get that with A- grades!! I was able to balance home and being mommy with work and school extremely well. I just did a lot of work on my lunch hours and after the kids went to bed. I know it's only one week down but I'm hoping I can continue at the same pace until I finish :) I'm just trying to stay motivated and not let anything distract me. I've gotten some great advice from a great friend who went back to school as a single mom of 5 kids and finished all the way through her doctoral degree. What an inspiration she is to me. I want to do what she does and kick ass just like her!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment