Wednesday, November 10, 2010

~Love My Friends~

Me and Jenna 
 I SUPER love my friends!! My friend Jenna is going through a similar situation of what I went through. I can't tell you how nice it is to have someone who knows exactly what you're going through. We lean on each other for support daily. We hold each other through tears, we laugh together, drink together, we help each other with the kids. It's like her and Aijla are part of our little family. My kids adore her and Aijla adores us. It's great to have that support from each other. Her and Aijla came over for dinner last night and it was so fun. We keep her busy so she doesn't think about sad things. And she helps me with my boys. I love that she isn't afraid to correct them when they are naughty. :) It's always nice to have another parent around helping me out. My boys love to be around her and were so funny telling us last night what they are going to do to her ex! " I'm gonna put his head in a toilet!! eww gross lol" " Well I'm gonna stick his head in the garbage!!" lol It kept us laughing. From my experience this last year the most helpful thing for me were my friends and their support. I will never take for granted how awesome all of you are and how much you mean to me. Never in my life have I had such amazing friends. It's truly amazing how the right people always seem to come into your life at the right time. I never ever doubt that what is meant to be is meant to be and when things are suppose to happen they do. We love you Jenna Bean and Aijla!! You're part of our family :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment