Tuesday, November 16, 2010

~*Holiday Time*~

Well it's that time of year again! Time for family, food, chatter and the warmth of the holidays. I LOVE this time of year!! I love all the holiday smells, the family time, the lights, the chaos in the stores, the music. I love it all!! This year will definitely be different for me and the kids when it comes to the holidays. The thought of not having all my children on the holidays is devastating but something I will have to learn to adapt too. BUT, this was our chance to start new. To begin again.... And with that comes new experiences. I know that the holidays won't be bad, they will just be different. But I don't necessarily think that different is always a bad thing :) I'm looking forward to making new memories with my children this year. Starting new traditions, spending extra special time together, and being so thankful that we have each other. Given our situation we could be so much worse off than we are and for that I'm so grateful for what we have. I'm thankful that I can give my kids a good Christmas and I am grateful that I have them to celebrate with. I hope to teach my kids more about the true meaning of the holidays this year instead of material things. I want my children to cherish our special holiday memories for the rest of their lives. Yes.... it will be different this year.... but to that I say Cheers! Bring on the change! Let us celebrate in a new way! To new memories, new friends, and lots of love.... I wish EVERYONE a wonderful holiday season no matter what you celebrate.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment