Friday, November 19, 2010

One of those moments....

Today I had one of those little moments where something sparked a memory in my mind and the inside of my chest stung for just a moment. It was a band playing that reminded me of a song that reminded me of a memory.... But I can say, I'm glad that now days its just a moment. It's not a month, its not a week, its not even a whole day anymore. It's just a moment.... I suppose I will have these moments for the rest of my life. But I guess that means that it was real and it was good. Which is better than it being real, and hell while it lasted. I've come so far since February 11. But there will always be those moments.... And I know in these moments, that I can smile once they passed because I survived and I lived again.... :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment