Thursday, October 7, 2010

Total Transformation

I know I can't seem to shut up about this epiphany but really I feel amazing. I feel like a total transformation has taken place inside my mind, body, and spirit. Never have I felt so at peace with myself and my life. And how ironic that it comes NOW. lol I feel calmer, happier, more care free, more patient. All the qualities I've been longing for. And all from 1 simple answer. It seems like over and over you hear people say " I know everything happens for a reason but WHY?!?!?!" And now that I finally quit asking that and just said. "Ok" so the many trials life has thrown at me it all makes sense. I can honestly sit here and say I have learned more about myself the last 8 lonely months of my life than I have my ENTIRE life. And this week it has just all come together to help me realize that. I have qualities that I don't like about myself. Qualities that I use to think made me better than everyone else I guess. (How embarassing to admit, but its about honesty now right?) And I sit and look at the situations I have faced and am currently faced with and I realize, that what I can control is me and I can control changing the qualities I don't like and putting better emphasis on the qualities I do. I have sat with such a sad broken heart for 8 months screaming at God " Why me?! Haven't you already put me through enough? Sure you said you wouldn't give me more than I can handle but when are you gonna give me a break cheese and rice!!" But they are not things I have control of. And certainly more things will come up in life I might not be happy with. That may throw me off track, but I know for sure one thing is certain, I will approach it totally differently. I have never felt my heart literally so open and at peace as I do now. Here is such an awesome quote that I hope you can really sit and ponder " He who has a why to live can bear with almost any how." ~ Friedrich Nietzsche. For now, love, peace, and happiness.

2 comments:

  1. CHels I love reading your blog! It is helping me alot right now with what i am going through!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your head up girl!! You will get through this. Time is the only thing love. ~

    ReplyDelete