Monday, October 11, 2010

Wilderness Chelsea???

  This may come as a shock to many of you. And no I'm not sick. I'm also not crazy. No I haven't fallen off my rocker. I am healthy as a horse! However, I've decided that I think I need to make some changes. As all of you know I have 2 very crazy very BOY little boys. Who do NOT scrapbook, do NOT shop, do NOT craft. Ohhhhhh no, they wrestle, get dirty, camp, fish, play sports, and most famously, break shit and beat people up. Well this weekend Kayden went camping with his Grandpa Rich. G-pa took him fishing and my son caught 6 fish!! Now my first thought when I heard this was " How in the sam hell did Grandpa get him to sit down and shut up long enough to catch 6 fish?? Was he drugged?? And if so can I pick some of these drugs up for more calm nights around here???" Well I've come to decide that I, yes I, am going to start camping and fishing. Now for those of you who just fell out of your chairs laughing, get back up. I'm serious. I have 2 boys. And they LOVE doing these things. Of course they have their dad to take them, but I don't want to miss out on these special memories of seeing my boys catch fish, or start their first fire ( no not forest fire, THAT is not the kind of fire I am referring to) I don't want to miss out on these things because I'm busy shopping. Sooooooo I've come to the decision that if I don't want to miss out on my babies memories, I must join them IN their memories. Rather than make scrapbooks of them, I want to make scrapbooks of us! Just think of it like Barbie. She has all sorts of personas. For example, Shopping Chelsea, Scrapbooking Chelsea, Domestic Diva Chelsea, Sewing Chelsea, Wilderness Chelsea??? Guess so!! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Camping is so much fun and once you get the hang of everything it's even better!!!! AND just think...you've got 2 boys to help do stuff! Way to step out of your "comfort zone"! Can't wait to hear your stories and see your pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete