Monday, October 11, 2010

Adventures in Mommyhood



Well hello again. So good to see you've come back for more ;) So today all I can think of to do is talk about my adorable children and give an update. Since it's sorta been awhile.... Kayden turned 5. Pretty much killed me. I mean that's half a decade. Do you realize what that means?!?!?! He's practically gonna be driving soon!!! Ahhhhh! Anywho, he's doing great. He got a Nintendo DS and a new skooter for his birthday and he is sooooooooo excited about them. Now he doesn't have to take his sisters pink scooter to the skate park ;) He's been learning lots in preschool and is doing really rather well at writing letters. So proud! He definitely got his brain from his mommy a.k.a. ME!! Kyler is great as ever. This weekend me and Lar took him to see his first movie... Toy Story 3. And he did awesome! I was definitely expecting him to get antsy and not sit still at all. But he sat through the entire thing!! I personally thought the movie was hilarious! And he didn't think it was so bad either. Kyler is definitely my little sports man. He LOVES taking his scooter to the skatepark and has incredible balance for a peewee. And now he thinks he should be a daredevil and take his skateboard. I on the other hand, am not so sure about that. He loves anything that will potentially cause a broken bone. So if anyone wants to donate to my hospital bills fund ahead of time, donations are always welcome ; ) Brooklynn is doing great! Can you believe she is 9 months old now!!! Ya neither can I. She has 4 teeth and is walking along my furniture! She cracks me up! She is so sweet and loves to pat my back. She follows her brothers everywhere and just adores them. They make her laugh so hard! It's the cutest thing ever. And she ADORES her big sissy because she carries her all around and pretty much gives her anything she wants. I love having Rhy around because she is such a little mommy :) Love love love that girl!!! My batteries are dead in my camera but I will put pictures up soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment