Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Why I love my Blog!

Know why I love my blog? Because it's the perfect companion. The perfect husband, best friend, mother, sister, everything. I talk to it and it just listens. It doesn't talk back to me or give me unwanted advice. It doesn't give me dirty looks or roll it's eyes at me. Doesn't rush me along like it's in some kind of hurry. No. It lets me take as much time as I want and waits patiently. And when I'm done it just asks me if I'm ready to post now. And if I'm not it doesn't get mad! No, it gives me the opportunity to save and finish ranting later. And the best part is when I do want to come back and finish it doesn't say " Oh here we go again...." Nope it greets me with a warm welcome back and let's me take off where I finished. I also love it because it doesn't get upset when I need to talk in the middle of the night, or first thing in the morning. No my blog is NEVER crabby with me. It's always there saying " Please, tell me more." What better companion can you ask for. And when I'm finished I always feel great!! I never EVER feel like " Wow, why did I even open my big mouth and tell my blog that?! Just so I could receive unwanted advice and cinical remarks??" I love you blog. Thank you for always being there waiting for me to tell you what is on my mind <3

No comments:

Post a Comment