Thursday, July 28, 2011

Refocus



So ya know those moments where you just sort of get a sense of clarity? Where suddenly shit just starts to click and you know it's time to refocus? Yep, that's where I'm at right now. It all use to be pretty clear to me and pretty laid out of what I HAVE and what I don't and where I'm at and being okay with that. But, thanks to recent events, my view seems to have become distorted. I'm stuck in this sticky situation where I know what I need to do and that it has to be done, but I just can't seem to bring myself to do it. And furthermore, even when I can feel it coming, I get pissed off about it. How much sense does that even make?? Why is it that I know what I need and what is best for me, yet if I think it's coming I get irritated about it? blah blah blah right? I'm probably not making too much sense. The whole point though is that I really need to sit down and refocus on my life and my goals and my happiness. There are things I want and places I want to go in life and the only person holding myself back right now is ME. It really is true that you are your own worst enemy. Life is never easy, and it is absolutely what you make it. You walk a path that only YOU can choose to walk. Blessings, hardships, love, and sadness all make it onto your path eventually but ultimately you are who decides how to deal with them. It's like back when I had my epiphany and I just suddenly knew there was no longer any point in stressing because the only thing I have control over is myself. Well, obviously that remains true. It is up to me to make hard decisions or not. To decide how I go forward. The time is now... No one ever said it would be easy right? Just said that it would be worth it. To that, I agree. Life may not be a cake walk, and things may not always go my way, but in the end when I watch my life pass by in my final moments, I want to KNOW and completely feel that it was the best ride it could have possibly been.Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment