Tuesday, July 5, 2011

So... Is this one my fault too??

So, I found out today sperm donor got arrested for yet ANOTHER D.U.I. on Thursday night. (Yet he definitely didn't drive my son home drunk... right.) So anywho, looks like he's going back to prison for a long time and can I just say what a deep breath I was just able to take? Here I've been scared on a regular basis that he may come harm me and finally I can sleep easy again. So, I have to ask sperm donor sr..... is this one my fault too??? It's quite funny actually because he has always been able to find a reason why it's MY fault that sperm donor jr is in jail, or going back to prison. So... whatcha got??? lol I just have to say that yes, I wanted him to go back absolutely. But I also wanted him to go back for a reason that had NOTHING to do with me. Looks like I got what I wanted. It's funny because Karma is a bitch... didn't I introduce her just a few blogs ago? It was such an awesome day today because I also met with my attorney and my papers were being filed today. I'd love to see sperm donor sr have a case now.... ;) I am so glad he got caught and even more glad that this time my son wasn't in the car. At what point does someone learn? When do you pull your head out and wake up and realize what life is about?? I guess it really doesn't matter because he's created this path and continued to follow down it. How grateful I am that I realized a looong time ago that he was not what I wanted or needed in my life. What a sigh of relief knowing he is away for a long time and I can once again have peace of mind...



No comments:

Post a Comment