Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Mother's Job Should Be...


Let me tell you what a mother's job should be....
1. To tuck her children into bed at night
2. Spray for monsters
3. Kiss boo boos better
4. Teach her children how to love and that they deserve to be loved.
5. Protect them at all costs necessary.
6. Feed them
7. Cloth them
8. Give them shelter
9. Make them feel special
10. MOST OF ALL... LOVE THEM.

Let me tell you what they shouldn't do. They shouldn't harm them and they especially shouldn't kill them. What a sad day in history today will forever be for that disgusting Casey Anthony getting off for murder of that innocent little girl. She was a little girl born with angel wings and of pure innocence and her evil mother took her life for who knows why. I can't imagine the look of fear in that little girls eyes when her mother hurt her. I am saddened and disgusted that this woman got away with murdering an innocent child. I knew from the beginning there wasn't enough solid evidence, but how sad that this little princess will never get justice for the life she lost at the hands of the person she probably trusted most. Here I am doing everything I can to protect my little boy from a dirt bag father, while this bitch just got off on murder. Well little Caylee, you should know precious angel that everyone in the world is thinking about you and how precious you were. Everyone didn't have to know you to fall in love with you. The world has been hoping for justice for you and I'm sorry that you didn't get that. May you rest in peace little princess and forever fly with angels.... God bless you Caylee Anthony.


Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment