Friday, July 8, 2011

Where will I sail now??

 If I've learned anything thus far, it's that just when you think you're headed in the right direction, a curve is sure to come your way. Why is that? I won't complain because this is part of life's journey; hurdles are thrown your way to see whether you will jump or fall. I find it funny that as one thing in life seems to settle down, another flares up. Well... the good news is that I'm unbreakable. And I'm not even saying that the current event would break me, but I definitely believe it is testing me. Will I keep heading straight, or fall down that rocky path? I finally get that peace of mind and can sleep at night because sperm donor is back in prison. From what I'm told, he won't even have a possibility at parole for 5 years. Finally, me and my son can continue on our path to healing without him jumping in every so often to cause more damage. But... just as that issue finally got resolved, a new one has presented itself. I'm lucky that I'm an optimistic person and realize challenges are ahead. But I also think I'm so much more involved in the healing process than I've ever been before. I know the direction I was heading, and I know where I'm going currently... Now, I just need to make sure that despite the hurdle presented, I continue doing as I was doing before. I truly believe that good things are coming for me and my family. I absolutely believe that up is the direction we will continue to go. However, now more than ever, my responsibility to myself is being tested.... But, this is my ship and I'm who decides where is sails.....

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment