Wednesday, August 3, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten


1st Day of School!!  

Ky not wanting to miss out on the fun :)
Well today was Kayden's first day of Kindergarten. What a bittersweet and emotion filled day for the both of us. While he is excited beyond belief, I sit back looking at this little boy's life. What an incredibly strong and brave little boy he has turned into. I am so excited for him and this adventure he has begun. Obviously it is a bittersweet moment for me seeing my first baby go to Kindergarten. However, I know he is going to do awesome and can't wait to hear all his stories about his first day of school. He was so brave he didn't even want me to stay and hang out until the bell rang (of course I did anyways lol) but as my mom said, I should be proud at what an independent little boy he's grown into and that it shows that he is confident. I guess it makes me feel like no matter all the things he has gone through, I've done something right. Instead of being a scared little boy with low confidence, I've already molded him into a confident young man. Boy am I proud!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment