Monday, January 17, 2011

So glad...

     So can I just say how GLAD I am that I have grown as a woman and my mind frame isn't where it used to be. Andy has been out for less than a month! Seriously not even 30 flippin days and he already is trying to eff with my mind and get in my head. I guess he didn't take me too seriously when I told him I'm not the same woman now, as I was when he went in. Perhaps he doesn't realize how much I really don't give a crap about him. He told me today that I'm pathetic and have nothing going for me. LMFAO all I could do was laugh and laugh and laugh. This... coming from a con??? bwahhahahaha Someone who just gone done being bubba's bitch?? LMFAO!!! Whatever you say tough guy. The thing is, a year ago all his harsh insults hurt me and really got to me. I would look in the mirror and think, "Is he right?" Now all I can do is laugh. It truly shows me how far I've come. On a weekly basis AT LEAST, he tries to hurt me by hurling insults at me all because I won't give him the time of day. I'm sorry you don't like being rejected constantly, but take the effin hint AND QUIT ASKING!! I'M NEVER GOING TO SAY YES! He says, "You'll see how much I've changed!" Ya I can see exactly how idle you've stayed. Looking at his life, and how pathetic he is, just proves to me how awesome I am. I don't sit and bitch and moan about everything that's gone wrong in my life. I take the bull by the horns and MAKE MY OWN FUTURE. I am the captain of this f*cking ship! I can't stand people who put themselves in their situation, and do nothing but complain about how shitty their life is. THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! But let me tell you.... this idiot OBVIOUSLY doesn't realize who he is talking to anymore. LOL and all that does is make me laugh.....
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment