Friday, January 21, 2011

On My Way!!

Wow, my first block of classes is wrapping up! Next week will be my last week before I start new classes. I am so glad I made this decision to finish up my degree. And surprisingly, it hasn’t been nearly as hard as I thought it might be. That’s definitely thanks to the help of my parents, Jenna, Alaina and Larry though! They have all been so willing to take the kids so I can write a paper or get studying done and it has meant so much to me. It’s always a great feeling knowing you have people behind you rooting you on to the finish line! It also feels so amazing to know that I am bettering my team’s future. It might take a few years, but it will be so worth it. I know that my children are going to be so proud of me when they are older and realize the extent of what I did for us. < It just feels so great to know I’m not just sitting around waiting for something great to come my way. I’m paving my own way to greatness. I’m a strong, independent woman and that feels so amazing to say. I know that no matter what I want in life, I will get it, because I will go for it! Thanks everyone who has been helping me out and rooting me on! Your powerful words of encouragement and how you believe in me goes a long long ways! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment