Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Glass Half Full

Everyone in life has struggles; each person has been dealt hardships of their own. I for one have been dealt quiet a hand the last year. However, I continue to wake up every day and view the glass as half full rather than half empty. I think of myself as a pretty positive person who tries to smile everyday. Trust me, I’m not saying I haven’t gotten angry or even given God a piece of my mind. I have told him before we have beef! However, in every hardship I have, I’ve looked for the positive in the situation. Of course losing my husband is hardly a positive thing, however, I learned I was a strong independent woman that I doubted I could be previously. As hard as it is to go to school being a single mom, I’ve looked at it like I will be able to show my children, if I can do it, you can do it. I know that if I surround myself with positive energy, positive things will come to me. If I surround myself with negative energy, life is surely going to suck. I have never been left alone, or left to deal with my divorce on my own. And I could have. NO MATTER WHAT, else God has in store for me, or the other hurdles I will jump, I will always know there is a reason. I will learn a lesson and continue to stay as positive as I possibly can. Remember, the glass is either half full or half empty….. but how you choose to view it will ultimately impact your life. Love and healing thoughts to everyone I know who may be struggling.  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment