Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Momma Knows Best

     I previously posted that from now on I'm done dealing with Andy and his families harassment; and I have been. I've ignored them and not even given them the time of day. However, this week I've been forced to make further decisions that I truly feel are for the best. Last week was another bad episode of things being said to Kayden by Andy that should have NEVER been said to a child. I've finally decided that my son will no longer be going over there. I'm fully aware of the consequences I could face by making this decision and am prepared to do so if it means saving my son's emotional state. He shouldn't call me bawling begging to come home because his "sperm donor" (better term for him than father I think) decided to tell him he wants to kill me. At what point will this person quit emotionally abusing our son? Apparently, that point may never come so it is left up to me to make the best decision I can for him. I worry about what the outcome could be. Will Kayden hate me one day? Will he understand why I made this decision? I believe in my heart that this is for the best and my responsibility to do. If I continue to allow this person to hurt my child am I not just as bad as him? Is it not the same as me aiding him in doing it? I just think enough is enough. There comes a point where you have to make hard decisions and pray that it works out how it is suppose to. This innocent child looks to me and basically, only me, for protection. I am failing him if I don't give him just that. There will never come a day that Andy changes. He may wake up when he's 40 and say, "Wtf have I done with my life?" and have a lot of regrets, but I honestly don't believe that change will ever happen. I want nothing but success and happiness for my child. I've finally stopped wondering about how this will hurt Andy or his family. I've realized that my job isn't to worry about them; it's to worry about Kayden. There will be hurt and anger I'm totally positive of that. But the innocent one will finally be protected.... Perhaps my son has guardian angels watching him everyday.... but now I must be the angel who guards him on Earth. Kayden... you are my hero, now let me be your's....
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment