Thursday, May 19, 2011

Angels Must Be Watching...

    I am convinced now, more than ever, that angels are absolutely watching my family. When Andy drove Kayden home drunk all I could think of was how blessed and lucky I am that he made it home safely. Then, last weekend some kid going 90 mph crashed through my back fence into my yard. Luckily, there was a tree that stopped him from rolling into my house. Instead of staying home that evening, I decided to take my kids to dinner. How glad I am that I made that choice because my kids are outside 99% of the time and could have been hit by that car. There has to be angels watching my family and protecting my children. I can't imagine life without any of them and am so blessed that everyone is ok. It just goes to show life isn't guaranteed to any of us and can be taken away at the drop of a pin. I don't want to take my life for granted ever again or the time I get to spend with my children. Things happen so quickly and other people's bad judgement can affect your life forever. Kayden, Kyler, and Brooklynn are my entire world. Without even one of them I would never feel complete again. All I can do is say thank you to the amazing angels watching out for my family. I'm sure I'm starting to exhaust them with all these happenings that keep popping up. Life is a gift... open it and cherish it for what it is....

Feeling Today: Thankful
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment