Thursday, June 16, 2011

Those Are Uzis Bitch

 After further harassment and bullshit from the family who shall not be named in my blog, they've decided to take me back to court for withholding visitation. Yes, this after they said how excited they were to sign over their rights. I've been told that I will be held in contempt of court, papers being filed Tuesday, for not allowing sperm-donor to see his "kid" (their exact choice of words, absent of emotion much??) So anyways, I woke up this morning nervous and scared about doing the court process again. I'm not sure why since I have so much going for me to get him less rights than he already has, but the what ifs overwhelmed me. Luckily, I woke the hell up and decided it's time to play. And Chelsea doesn't feel like playing nice. Sperm-donor Sr. may have money, and may have tough words.... But douchetard, I've got LOTS of evidence. You pulled out your attorney guns, but bitch I've got uzis!! I'm DONE feeling nervous and scared about this. Sure, it might financially drain me, but everything we need will be on paper and they will have NOTHING to go off of anymore. I think they didn't take me serious when I said momma bear was out and ready to play. Perhaps he even thought just threatening me with court would convince me to give into their harassment. Well news flash.... I WASN'T JOKING AROUND! The thing I find the funniest is that this is all Sperm-Donor Sr. doing all this. Saying that "they" will sign over their rights and that "they" are taking me back to court. In case you didn't know you ass wipe waste of space... YOU HAVE NO FUCKIN RIGHTS! He ISN'T your kid!!! Get it yet??? Perhaps, if it has to be sperm-donor sr. pushing to go back to court instead of sperm-donor jr that should say something.... Well, go ahead and waste you money. Let's play.... we'll see who comes out on top.

Feeling Today: Bitchy ;)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment