Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Waiting...

  Ya know that feeling like you are just waiting anxiously wishing you knew what was going to happen... Yep, that's where I'm sitting. The family who I will no longer even name in my blog because they don't deserve that said they would contact their attorney to start the process of signing over the rights but I don't know what is happening with it. I most certainly DON'T want to contact them to see if they've done it or not, but I really want to know. I have this amazing father for my son who wants to adopt him but feel like when "they" find that out they won't go through with it. I don't think they are aware there has to be someone there to adopt the child for him to sign his rights over... I think when they find that out they won't go through with it out of spite. Rather than just doing what is best for Kayden, they will do what meets their selfish needs best. I have already obviously decided that with or without the adopting, Kayd will never go there again, but I just want things legal. It's a scary thought to me that if God forbid something happened to me, "he" would get custody of my child because he is on the birth certificate. I want to know that things are in place if I passed that would keep all my kids together with THEIR daddy. I will just keep praying that things work out and it all goes through. My prayers have been being answered so I will continue to keep going. CPS interviewed Kayden and reviewed my protective order and the law is actually behind me in keeping Kayd from their house. I feel like this is the start of a better and happier life for EVERYONE not just Kayd. I just hope that for ONCE, they do what is best for Kayden and not what is just convenient for them...

Feeling Today: Anxious
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment