Monday, June 13, 2011

Going M.I.A.

  I'll just be honest, I've been struggling for a bit. The last few weeks I feel like I've been hit with the shit storm truck. If it isn't one thing stressing me out it's another. I've learned that a lot of the people you think you can trust, you actually can't. The part that irritates me the most is that I'm a mom and my number one focus in life is my children. I can't be held back and involved in people's drama anymore. I have enough things to worry about in my own life, to have to worry about what people are saying. For this reason, I've just decided to go m.i.a. for a bit and lay low. I think staying home even when I don't have my kids is best for now. I just can't keep getting caught up in useless drama every time I turn a corner.These 3 children need me and a POSITIVE me at all times. I don't think I've been able to give them a positive me for a few weeks and that isn't okay. It's time to buckle back down and spend time with the people who matter. Every person that comes into your life comes in for a reason. Whether it's for a day, a season, or a lifetime they all serve a purpose. Every relationship you experience throughout life is unique in itself and there is something you will get out of it. But there also comes times when a door needs to be shut and you continue on in your own journey. It isn't easy... no one claims it is... but sometimes it just has to be done. It is what it is.... Enjoy the pictures I've posted below of the people who matter most and keep me smiling.

Feeling Today: Hopeful





















Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment