Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pure Smiles

   Waking up my children this morning all I could think of is how lucky I am that I have these sweet little angels. They make me so incredibly happy and I can't imagine happiness without being a mommy. Before you have kids you don't realize the amount of love and joy that they can bring you. And once you have them, you can't understand how you were ever happy before them. My little princess with her messy morning hair who comes stomping out every morning just fills me with joy. To her giant (tiny :) ) bear hugs she gives me, to the funny stories she tries to tell me. There may be days that I feel she is the devil in jelly shoes, but I still adore her so so much. My boys who love taking care of "their girls" constantly keep me smiling. Kyler with his funny witty sayings, and Kayden with his "man of the house" attitude give me something that no one else possibly could. I watch them grow, and am filled with pride with the things they accomplish. Although it is scary to think they are going to grow up, I get so excited to know I get to watch every minute of it. There are struggles, and days when it seems that 1 person just isn't enough, but we do it. I have the perfect little family and couldn't ask for anything more. Now that I have evicted the negativity out of my life, my smile is back and the fun happy dynamic in my house is once again flowing. It's funny how once you eliminate the things pulling you down, you quickly find yourself climbing to the top. I can't tell you how many times I hear that I look too young to be a mommy, let alone a mommy of 3. But for some reason, someone planned my journey exactly how it has happened. Clearly a higher being knew I'd be the perfect one to parent these sweet kids. How thankful I am that they let me. There are things I want to accomplish, and places I want to go, but right now, right here with my babies, is the PERFECT place to be. I truly love my life....

Feeling Today: So so blessed. <3
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment