Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Little Bump...

  I'm sort of feeling like I've been traveling down this road and it's been great. I've been going, trouble free, and then suddenly I hit a little pot hole and I sort of veered off.... It's funny that I do great at driving straight, and then I find myself veering off just a little bit. I'm digging deep down inside again to this woman I am, to pull myself straight again. I'm happy. Really happy. And it's funny that now that I feel like I absolutely have all the control over my own life, that it's easier to say,"Ok, time to get straight again." I don't feel like the fate of my decisions lie in someone else's hands. I've reached a point in my life where my decisions lie solely in my own hands. It's crazy how these roads of healing can lead you in such different ways. Part of life I suppose, is making it over the little pot holes that try to throw you off. Not letting them put you back where you were. Although I'm having a little down moment, it does feel great to know I can and I will keep smiling. I'm no where close to where I used to be and it feels amazing. In situations that get you down, you have to find a positive. I won't allow negativity in my life. So, even though the clouds are out, and it's raining just a little bit on my parade, the sun will shine through, and life will continue to be great... "Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy." - Thich Nhat Hahn

Feeling Today: Cloudy/Optimistic
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment