Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pissed Off

 Ok fair warning ahead of time, this is a mega bitch fest. I try not to complain too often, but it's time to vent. Today my baby had another counseling appointment. It went great. They always do. However, I'm pissed off that my son even has to do this shit at this age. His sperm donor should have cleaned his ass up when I got pregnant and not put him on this up and down roller coaster ride his entire life. I'm pissed that my baby feels like he has to take on this protective role for me. The fight should have never happened and he should have never seen what he saw. Not only that, he should never hear a lot of the things he has heard. As a mom all I want to do is protect my children, so it is incredibly frustrating when I don't feel like I can, or have been able to do so. I hate the court system and that they care more about a "father's rights" than a child's psychological well being. Why is it everyone is looking out for the bad guy, and no one is looking out for the victim? I myself have wiped MYSELF clean of that good for nothing piece of crap. I wish I could wipe my son clean of him too. He plays well with my son yes, but that DOES NOT make you a father. Driving him home drunk just proved how much of a father he isn't. I have so much anger inside because of that incident and the fact that his family is more concerned about him going back to prison than the fact he could have killed my baby. I'm sick and tired of them bullying and manipulating me. I'm sick of my head being their board game. It's great how they are always available to play, but never available when it's time to take some damn responsibility for the damage that has been done! Well, enough is enough. No one is bullying me anymore! I'm no longer going to do things I don't want to do just because they make me feel like crap. I know who I am! I'm a great mother and a great person! So here is a giant public announcement:  I am sticking up for ME AND MY SON from here on out, you don't like it, get bent!

Feeling Today: Irritated as all hell!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment