Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Super Motivated

 Next week I wrap up my second semester of classes. Let me tell you, there are days when I have to push myself hard to not give up. With everything else going on in my busy life, sometimes I wonder if I've maxed myself out. However, I sit and realize that by December I'll have my Associate's Degree. Perhaps not a big feat for some, but for a single mom, it's huge. Seeing how close I am to half way there, motivates me everyday. I am so proud of myself for going after what I want. I wondered when I started if I would be able to stay motivated with only myself pushing me. But I've done great. Perhaps it comes with all the other independent steps I've taken. I know this amazing woman who was a single mom of 5 who finished school. I see her and I know that if she could do it, I can too. It's great to know that in just a few years, I'll be doing a job I love. I'll be helping people and making a difference in the lives of others. I hope that I will forever inspire my children to never stop. Go until you can't go anymore. Let nothing get in your way and never give up on your dreams. It's crazy that it took a devastating life change to make me realize that I was always only stopping myself. I'm proud to be super momma. And I know my friends and family are proud of me too.... Feeling today: Motivated.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment