Tuesday, December 14, 2010

1 Week Left...

    Well there is 1 week left until Andy gets out. To say I'm nervous would be an understatement. I'm scared for Kayden and how he will adjust. I'm scared for me for how I will adjust. It's funny how one day, just one small moment can impact the rest of your life. Every person you meet puts a footprint on your life's path. Whether they are only there momentarily or permanent residents, everyone holds a purpose. I never would have thought by just hearing " Hi, I'm Andy. Want me to walk you to your mom's car?" would change the rest of my life. What a rollarcoaster ride I've been on with this person. And now, because of Kayden, he'll always play a part in my life. I of course hope the best for him and that he can really straighten up this time. Are my hopes up?? No. But for Kayden, the precious angel who deserves only the best, I hope this was finally the last straw. I am hopeful however that I can be a stronger person this go around. I am not the same woman I was when he went in. I am more confident now than ever that I will not put up with the b.s. I also feel so much relief knowing that I am not going into this battle alone. I may be divorced now, but I have more friends now than I ever have before walking behind me. With old friends who know him and my situation, and new ones who don't, I have so much support. I already have butterflies and its a week away. I know that the day he calls me because he's out I will be a frazzled mess. So thank you ahead of time to all the friends I will call to help me relax when that moment comes. Thank you for your support and your understanding. I love you all!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment