Monday, December 27, 2010

*~Christmas~*

     Well after a month of hype, money, and stress Christmas arrived and left once again. It was definitely a year of firsts this Christmas. Brooklynn's first Christmas and my first Christmas alone. It wasn't hard like I thought it would be. Which is a good thing I suppose since that reflects my growth from where I was. It was different that's for sure, but not miserable or sad. It was so fun to see my kids excitement Christmas morning. Watching them tear open presents and freak out because they were so happy. Brooklynn didn't quite get the whole opening presents thing but had fun all the same. She LOVED all the yummy food though and fun toys she got to play with. She had a complete melt down at my Aunt's house because her apple pie was gone. Pictures coming soon!! The boys had busy days visiting their dads and grandparents. I remember being little and LOVING running all over the place getting presents everywhere we went. I could never understand why my parents didn't love it as much as the kids did. Now I do... It's very exhausting!! I couldn't bring myself to take down the Christmas decorations yet. Usually I'm on top of that the day after Christmas but this year I'll wait until New Years I guess. All the decorations just make it so cozy. I really enjoyed the time I got to spend with my family and am so thankful for all of them making sure I had a special day. It was hard being away from my kids part of the day, but that's life now and is something I have to get used to. I'm excited for a new year ahead and the change that I will make happen. My mind set is finally in a different place and I am so relieved. I knew one day I would wake up and just be ready, and I finally am. I'm excited for 2011 and the new memories I will make. Anyways, I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and wish everyone a Happy New Year!! Christmas Pictures coming soon!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment