Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sure Feels Good...

K so I have had a pretty fabulous weekend! My kids have actually been pretty good for me minus the whiney part. But that's what kids do right? I got to go shopping with an awesome friend ( love your face Wenny!) Saturday and then went out Saturday night and met a bunch of awesome new people. Then after a few select people were complete douches I actually got a pretty awesome apology from THE person who needs to be giving an apology. So my sweet cousin sent me this quote and I think it's totally true. “Happiness sneaks through a door you didn’t know was left open.” I'm meeting really great people and finding so much joy in such small things and its making such a huge difference in me not caring so much about all the shit that is being talked. I tell you what, you definitely find out who your true friends are during the rough times and who are just two faced bitches. And you know who you are. But I feel great knowing that I'm at peace enough with myself that I don't have to fight back or run my mouth. Because the good Lord knows I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut. But I'm doing a really great job of it. Anyways, love you all and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment