Thursday, March 4, 2010

days go by...

So its almost been a month and I've watched the days come and go. Yes it'
s gotten easier but the pain is still there and still so real. I try not to think about it but its hard. One day I thought I finally had everything I've ever wanted since I was a little girl and the next day it was gone. I think that no matter how hard you try to let go, once someone has had your heart and every little piece of it, the strings are never really completely cut. We are getting along great and back to laughing and playing together but I wonder if its making it easier or harder. I'm so so sick of doing paperwork and trying to find answers to a divorce I don't want. It almost feels like I am aiding him in hurting me. Is that weird? I just don't know how to let go when I was so sure we were soulmates. I was so sure I found my knight in shining armor. When it turns out he's just another guy wrapped in tin foil. I'll keep going though. The days will keep going by and hopefully one day it will all just be a distant memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment