Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's Just Money...





I am so stressed right now. Too many bills going out and not enough coming in. Some of it is my own stupid choices and then some of it is just too many things coming at me at once. I've talked to a couple of my friends and they've all told me the same thing: It's just money. You have what's important in life and that's your kids, family, & friends. I'm trying to really remember this. At the end of the day, you can only take from me what I have. It's hard to remember to not stress over money when you are a single mom trying to make it. But what they've said is true. It's just money... I have what's important and what I need in life. I have my kids. I know that whether I have money or not they love me unconditionally and the size of my bank account means nothing to them. I guess I need to remember also that everything always works out one way or another. Sometimes it's just hard to see that when you are in the moment. But the advice I've been given is true. It's paper... What I have is better. I have beautiful smiles looking up at me, warm hugs from the most adorable little people ever, and kisses that melt my heart on a daily basis. It's time I start refocusing on what I have rather than what I don't. The more time I spend thinking of everything I don't have, the more time I'm wasting that could be spent counting my blessings as I always have. Time to refocus and remember gratitude. I'm very blessed to have what I DO have and that is what's important...Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment