Thursday, August 11, 2011

Life's Too Precious

In the last couple months a few people I went to school with have passed away at the young age of 25. Some I liked, some I didn't. However, that is beside the point of how quickly your name can be called out and your journey here on Earth is over. I strongly believe no parent should EVER have to bury their child and when I hear of people passing all I want to do is hold my kids just a little bit tighter. I sat back last night and thought about the fact that tomorrow is never promised. Not for me, not for you, not for anybody. I thought about getting frustrated with Kayd about his homework, being annoyed with Brooklynn's wineyness, and wondering if Kyler will ever quit needing something from me "right now!" and all I could think was how devastated I would be to not have any of that anymore. Life is a gift... and the many lives that tangle with your own whether children, family, or friends are gifts God is giving you. Whether it is for wonderful relationships, or lessons learned, they are all gifts. I don't want to ever regret being too tired to play, or too stressed out to listen, I want to always take every moment given to me to be there for my children. No one ever wakes up and thinks today could be it; today could present a turning point in your life you can never turn back from. So hug a litter tighter, kiss a little longer, and love a little deeper because life is a gift you are given, and tomorrow is never promised...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment