Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Enjoying The Now...

I've been so caught up lately in the unknown and uneasiness of things lately that I haven't even taken time to enjoy what IS there in my life. However, after talking to a friend today I realized life isn't about tomorrow, or what may happen, it's about enjoying the now. Anyone can sit and wonder what tomorrow may bring, but tomorrow may bring nothing. There is a lot of questions and uneasiness in my life right now, but if I just sat back and enjoyed it for what it is, I'd probably find pleasure in what is there now. After all, isn't that what is most important? So often we get caught up in the stress and worry of our lives and what the future may hold that we don't enjoy the moment for what it is. Every second you are breathing is a gift. Whether you are going through stressful things or not, it's a gift that you get to keep going and make your life a positive experience. So, for now I will put my questions and fears behind me and enjoy the present. I'll enjoy what is there for what it is and that it is there. Could tomorrow bring something different? Yes. But what is the point in being miserable while you have it just to be miserable once it's gone as well. Life is a roller coaster and I'm up for the ride.
  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment