Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sometimes You Just Leap...

There are times in life when you do things you don't want to do.... have conversations you don't want to have... and enter the lions den because there is no other way. Sometimes, you just have to grab the bull by it's horns and address the things that are pressing you the most. Certainly, not everyone understands why you feel compelled to do things, but what matters is that you do. Your heart sings the only song your mind will ever understand. When it comes down to it, friends and family can advice you, but only what's inside leads you where you need to go. I'm at one of those times now... in multiple ways I guess. I know there are conversations that need to be had. Are they easy? Not even close. Are they necessary? Unfortunately yes. Everyone wants to be heard. Everyone wants to feel like the other person can understand why they are where they are. It's funny how you think a chapter in your life book has closed and something happens to show you it's quite far from over. Right now, I'm at one of those times that I don't understand the "why", but I know one day I will. Am I scared? Yes. Will I have anxiety like crazy? Probably. But it's what I have to do. It's always the scariest and hardest conversations that NEED to be done. And it's a guarantee that you will probably avoid them as long as possible. But at some point you have to just stop and face the problem. The future is obviously uncertain, but it will remain uncertain until you tackle the hurdles standing before you...Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures. I like brooklynn's picture. She is very cute. A lovely girl.

    ReplyDelete