Friday, April 29, 2011

Faith Pays Off... It Just Does

 I've decided I no longer need to figure out why something worked out. Or even how.... It doesn't matter. Having faith pays off. All religious beliefs aside, when you have faith that things will work out and you will be taken care of, you will. It's amazing how at times in my life when I've been left wondering, "Wow... what am I gonna do." The solution just pops up in front of me. It may be a person, or a check I didn't expect, or a smile that gives me an idea. No matter what it is, I've truly always just been taken care of. I suppose I must have really spectacular angels on my side because everything has always just worked out for me. I think that when you put off happy energy, that is what you get in return. Karma has a funny way of showing itself in everyday little things. I believe that what you give is what you get. I have my faults and I will never deny that, but I think I'm a pretty good person so I in turn am blessed with great people in my life. Lots of positive things have happened for me and my team because I took a negative event and made something great out of it. I am not one bit worried about one thing right now in my life. I know in my heart, everything is as it should be. And when it is time for something to change, it will. Life is what you make it. Everyone has things in life that suck, however, YOU are who decides what sea to sail.... YOU are who decides what the outcome may be.... I think people try to over analyze life entirely too much. You will never know why everything happens, and you probably aren't suppose to. All that matters is the power is in your own hands to mold life as you want it. Have a little faith that life will be as it should be... and you might possibly feel a sigh of relief.

Feeling Today: Optimistic
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment