Monday, April 18, 2011

Gratitude...

 I said something to myself this morning that I don't ever want to forget. Perhaps I will quote myself one day hahaha "The greatest gift in life is being able to feel gratitude. When its harder to find something you aren't blessed with as opposed to something you are... you know you've won."  When I was driving to work thinking about this, it truly is the greatest gift ever. There are so many people in the world who have just about everything, but if they don't have gratitude, what do they really have? You can have everything in the world, but if you can't be thankful and realize how much you are truly blessed with, you are the poorest man on earth. I find myself on a regular basis just saying thank you out loud. I look at everything I have and am so so blessed. I truly have to think really hard about something I'm not blessed with. I have so many positive things that fill my life, that there isn't even room for negative. I watched my son learn to ride his bike last night without training wheels. I was the proudest mom ever and all I could think of is how blessed I am to have these kids. How blessed I am that God chose me to be their mom and get the opportunity to watch them grow and learn. We bbq'd hamburgers on the big front deck and all I could think was how blessed I was to have this adorable little house to fill with love with my family. I would say gratitude is one of the greatest feelings ever. I can't imagine how unhappy life would be if I weren't able to be thankful for everything I have. Reverting back to my quote... I am winning. I have never been as happy in my life as I am today. I have never had more blessings in my life as I do now. Perhaps that is because I wasn't able to see them before, but how great it is to see them now....


Feeling Today: Thankful
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Those little guys are cute. I love to see them on their great clothes with cool pose. I am inspired with the little kids. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your note. My kids continue to keep me inspired as well. Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete