Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Holding Each Other Up

   One of the greatest things about having girlfriends is you are always there to hold each other up. I have the greatest girlfriends right now than I've ever had in my entire life. Perhaps that's because high school is long gone and drama isn't what anyone is after anymore. Whatever the case.... I love it. I've grown into a strong independent woman and I love being able to help my friends who are struggling. Watching my friends go through rough times and hurt kills me. However, knowing that I can walk with them and hopefully provide encouraging words to help get them through feels great. So many wonderful people helped keep me afloat through my divorce and I'm no one let me drowned. I hope that I can be that life jacket that someone needs when they are struggling. My friends mean just as much to me as my family and I want nothing but the very best for them. Girls... you know who you are. I love and adore you and I won't let you walk alone. I know sometimes advice isn't always what you want and am happy to have a hug ready and a shoulder to cry on whenever you need it. We are strong and we will get through anything. There are always people in life who try and break you. That is inevitable. However, look at it as a compliment. They only want to break people that are doing better than them in life. Don't let people's petty bullshit and words get you down. Love you always!!

Feeling Today: Inspired
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment