Friday, February 25, 2011

New Beginnings

One of the greatest things about life is you can always get a fresh beginning. No matter how many ups or downs you may have been through, you can always start again. Sometimes it takes really bad circumstances to bring this to light, and other times really great ones. Either way though... you can always start new and pave your own way. When cards are dealt, it is up to you to figure out how to play them. Let me just say... I'm not one to fold. I will bullshit my way through to the end. I have never given up and I never plan on it. I hope that I am teaching my children that no matter what comes your way, or may try and stop you, you are ALWAYS the captain of your own ship and can decide where to go. Tomorrow is our big moving day and I'm so excited. I have a lot of great family and friends that are coming to help me and lots more I turned away because I've just gotten so many offers. It's a great feeling to KNOW, truly KNOW, that none of my friends or family will ever leave me stranded. Not one person in my life right now, will ever let me drowned. I wish with all my heart that everyone could say that and had the support that I do. It's sad that many many people don't. I know I've said it a million times, but thank you... Everyone one who has walked with me and continue to do so everyday. I am strong because you have made me strong. The amount of people who tell me how my blog has touched them is amazing. I am glad that although there have been rough times, my story has touched other people and helped in some way. I suppose if what I have swam through has helped someone else not fall under... then it was all worth it. I love you all and thank you!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment