Saturday, February 12, 2011

Changes :)

     How crazy that yesterday was the 1 year anniversary of our separation. Do you know the best part about it? It didn't cross my mind once :) I looked at the date and said " huh." Nothing more... nothing less. There have been so many positive changes that have happened for me and the team in the last year, and on the exact anniversary of our separation, I found out we got the house we've been looking at. I was so upset that me and the kids had to move to an apartment and I'm so glad it's over. It was only one year of our life and it's done in 2 weeks :) I am a little intimidated having a house now without a husband. Luckily I have an amazing dad who has offered to help me out and some great friends who I know will be there in a flash. I'm so excited that we will be back into a house that we can make a home. It's a little old house that was built in 1940 but it is fabulous! The owner has done lots of things to update it and it is just perfect for us. Brooklynn will finally have her own bedroom back and thankfully so will I!!! The boys will have a big awesome bedroom PLUS a decent size play room. It's amazing how much good can come to someone who deserves it. When you finally stop focusing so much on the negative things that have happened, it's incredible to watch all the happy doors open up for you. Now that me and the team have finally gotten adjusted to our lives, and we will have a happy little house to call home, maybe we will be open to letting someone else in. A year later.... we are fabulous.... Happy Anniversary!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment