Monday, March 8, 2010

Enter..... Miss Beauty Queen

Ok so Brooklynn was in her first pageant on Saturday! It was a California Tropics pageant and just for fun. BUT she killed it!!! She took home 6 trophies! She won Cutest Face, Cutest Hair, Cutest Dress, Cutest Personality, Youngest Contestant, and... drum roll please.... MINI QUEEN 2010!! Can I just say I am the proudest mommy ever! We all couldn't believe it when they just kept calling her name! There were only 2 categories she didn't win! Her daddy was waiting on the side of the stage and was so proud! We just did it for fun and probably won't do anymore but we are so happy with how great it turned out! My little Princess Rhy got to come to and see her sister and I was so happy to see her! I miss her cute little face like crazy! Now that crazy things are worked out hopefully I can see her more. Enjoy the cute pictures of our little Mini Queen!





No comments:

Post a Comment