Tuesday, February 28, 2012

True Happiness

 There is no other way to spin this than say it simply... I am truly so happy. I'm on cloud 9 with where my life is at and I really can't remember the last time I was this happy. I just feel like my life has finally started to fall into place. I am FINALLY graduated!!! That's right, I may not have a master's degree, or even a bachelor's degree, but I finally have the Associates of Psychology degree that I have worked SO hard at. I am so proud of the fact that I made a goal and I accomplished it. Then, there is of course the fact that my family is back together. I never thought this day would actually come. I dreamt about it, but I didn't think I'd ever see it. And now, not only am I seeing it, but I'm living it. Even early on in our relationship 6 years ago I don't think I was as happy as I am today. Time is a funny thing. It super sucks when you want it to hurry up and handle what it needs to handle. But it's super amazing because it's always there when you need it to think, to heal, and to grow. And after this 2 years of nothing but time, it has made us truly grateful for what we took so much for granted before. I think we are both in a place where we are no longer taking advantage and it is making this so much better. It's amazing to be able to look at that other person and just be in awe that you are so blessed to have them. My kids are happy, I am happy, and he is happy. I'm at a point in my life where there are so many things I say thank you for that I can't even keep up. God is truly amazing and truly gives you what you need when HE knows you're ready for it. I wouldn't change a single thing that has happened. It gave us both time to grow and heal and realize that what we wanted was what we had all along. When you give up all the negativity and decide truly in your heart that you will only allow positivity into your life, you'll be amazed at what comes your way. So blessed, so happy, and oh so grateful...
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for all of you.I love you all very much!Momma T

    ReplyDelete