Sunday, August 8, 2010

Over it!

So today I'm feeling angry and upset. I feel like I'm a good person. I feel like I haven't done anything to hurt anyone else or anything to deserve half the shit I've gone through. Let me clear this up upfront, I am not pittying myself. And I most certainly am aware that everyone goes through shit. That's fine... But right now I am angry that I've gone through what I've gone through. I think it's really really sad that I've dealt with such pussy men. Andy, not only was just a piece of shit from day 1, but walked away from his "family" as he calls it. If you ask me, we were never a family. Me and Kayden were a family. Period. In order to be a family that would have meant you were around at some point. Which you weren't. You were sniffing away your "family". And then, to sit in prison and send me letters like maybe you possibly have a chance again one day. Give me a fucking a break. You can't get a 2nd chance at something you never had. Get that, understand that, and move on. Accept the fact that you lost the best thing that ever happened to you and move the hell on. No one pitties you or feels bad for you. Sorry. That would mean you would have had to have had respect from people. Which you never did. Done. Then there was Larry. I don't care who is reading this or how you feel about it. It's my space to write what I want when I want. And write about it openly. He is a great dad. Let me clarify that up front. He takes care of his kids and makes sure I am taken care of as well. That aspect I can't complain on. What is really pissing me off right now is the fact that he takes ZERO responsibility for this divorce. Remember, the divorce HE WANTED. If you forgot that part, go back and read the last 29 blogs. I didn't want this HE DID. However, he feels that it is not his responsibility at all to pay for any of it. Instead he thinks its perfectly reasonable that I, the now SINGLE MOM, pay the $4000 out of my own pocket while he goes about his life scotch free. Wow sounds like quite a man. I love that men think that its okay to go around, creating chaos and havick, and going about their lives like nothing ever happened. Well news flash to both you dicktards, I'm sick and fucking tired of being nice. Being walked on and doing nice things for both of you. I'm sick of taking your feelings into consideration in every choice I make. " Will this hurt his feelings?" " I just think I would be sad if this happened to me..." etc etc. Fuck it. Neither of you have given a flying fuck about my feelings. So hate to say it, but I officially don't care about yours. This is why God made woman the stronger of the 2. Because when shit gets hard, we don't run away like little bitches, we put our big girl panties on and get shit handled. Well in case you haven't noticed, my big girl panties are on. And I'm over it.

1 comment: