Monday, August 16, 2010

Counting My Blessings











Today I can't stop thinking about my kids. And how much I love them. I am seriously sooooooo blessed to have been given the opportunity to be their mommy. Being a single mom is the HARDEST thing I've ever done and probably ever will do. But it is so worth it :) Lots of people have their opinions of me having 3 kids at 24. And that's fine, they can continue to have their opinions. Because God chose me to be their mommy and not you because he saw that I was the best fit. He knew, that in all the obstacles that he would drop in my way in life, I would over come them and still be a great mom. It sometimes feels like endless frustrations, and constant battles, but at the end of the day, tucking them into bed, and kissing their heads while they sleep, is such gift I get every night. It makes me tear up, because my kids truely mean so so much to me. Kayden takes such good care of me. He's struggling lately with some things, but he still tells me if I get sad or upset about anything " Mommy, it's ok to cry, but I'll make it better." And my little Kyler :) I just can never tell him no when he walks into my room at 3:00 in the morning and asks " momma can I sleep wiff you??" Even though he WILL kick me in my back the rest of the night, having my sweet baby boy next to me is worth it. And my little Brookers. What an angel I was blessed with. She gave me a kiss yesterday with out me asking for it and it made me smile so big. Having her in my arms anytime of day, makes my heart smile. It really is amazing, that of allllllllllllllllll the mommies in the world, God chose me to give these little babies too. How truely truely blessed I am. I love you K-Bros and Brooklynn. More than you will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment