Sunday, April 11, 2010

Wonderful Weekend

What a nice weekend I have had! Yesterday was like the most perfect weather ever! So me and Kyler and Brooklynn headed to the park. Kayden was with his grandparents so it was just us for the day. What a breath of fresh air it is to watch innocent children run around and enjoy life as they know it. Kyler made a couple little skater friends while we were there and it was the cutest thinge ever! They were probably around 8 or 9 and they just had so much fun with him. It was such nice weather that Brookynn was in a skirt with no leggings! We had such a nice time. I just love spring time!! Then last night I went to my bff Jeremy's birthday party. How fun it is to surround yourself with great friends, great music, and great huka!! Huka bar, how I love you. It's nice to get mommy time! Today was great I went and got my Rhy Rhy and had fun playing with the kids at the park AGAIN. I miss her like crazy and feel so fortunate that her mom wants me to continue to be apart of her life. Then my parents came over for dinner and now I'm sitting down to blog! What a great weekend! Loves all have a fabulous week!










No comments:

Post a Comment