Friday, April 9, 2010

Feelin Me Again

So I'm finally starting to feel a little more like me again. I LOVE to scrapbook and make cards and jewelry and sew, ya know crafty things. And ever since he left I haven't been able to do the things I loved. I can't explain why really I just couldn't do it. It made me sad. Maybe its because every time I would make a new page or craft something I was always so excited to show him. Well I am feeling back to myself and made my friend Wendy a baby wipes case for her new baby girl Payten! And I felt great! It felt so good to do me again ya know? I am starting her car seat tent this weekend and am so excited!! 3 of my friends are having babies and I am so excited to make all sorts of stuff! It feels great to be doing things I enjoy doing again. Anywho, just a short little blog! Here are a couple pics of her wipes case and a cute bow I made Brooklynn. Can't wait to do more!!


No comments:

Post a Comment